You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Waiting Game

    Yesterday was busy-my mom and I held a garage sale, while it was raining, at my house and made a little extra cash. Then I warmed up with a hot bath and a nap in my new really comfy bed, then I got to keep the babies in the nursey at church!
    Today was a great day despite rain outside. We went to church this morning and even out to eat at my favorite sushi restaurant.  This was my day to give blood at the hospital and it went as well as it could have--had to check in at ER which was pretty busy but still took less than an hour and everyone was very nice.  The point of this test is to test my progesterone levels---making sure the Clomid did what it was supposed to do.  
    So this week will truly be a waiting game to see what was accomplished this first month on Clomid.  This is the worst part of the month for me because there is nothing I can do to move things along. This is the part that really forces me to pray and seek God and ask for him to supply me patience and strength.  I have watched so many people go through their own struggle with trying to conceive and there is really just no way to describe it.
    I am going to do my best to address all the other parts of my life during this week to keep my mind off of the waiting ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your sweet miracle to come sooner rather than later, but only in God's time. Love you!

    ReplyDelete