You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Prayers Please

In addition to all my buddies on here and in real life too, my current prayer list has two things that I would like to ask you to add to yours if you can.

1) Vanessa---sweet friend from church (when I was younger) with cancer---it's complicated but she is a young mother and she is fighting for her life. Please ask God to heal her so she can spend more time with that little one.

2) One of my best friends K. (I can't tell you her name or her husband's bc it could hurt the process) has a name and photo of the child they will be adopting.  It is an international adoption so there are so many factors. God has already shown his face to them in this time, we just want him to continue guiding the process and bring that baby home with them soon!

Thanks--I will try to keep you posted on their status going forward.

2 comments:

  1. It is such a blessing to have you as a friend! Hope you are feeling blessed in some way today as well.

    ReplyDelete