You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

saving $$$$

I have been into couponing for a couple years… thanks to my cousin who taught me all about it. But recently I have gotten into a lot of other ways to save as well, especially with a baby on the way.  Between looking online at sale sites, blogs, groupons, and other saving sites and garage sales with my sister-in-law, the queen of garage sale-ing, I am a save-aholic!  Two weekends ago I got to find some great deals at a once-a-year early morning sale at Ladies in Waiting, then to a great birthday party for my birthday buddy, Olivia Mitchell (it was her first b-day!), and then I got to take advantage of some garage sale shopping for Eli and some super couponing/sales at some local pharmacy stores.

$25 for all this and with $3 ECB to spend on my next trip!

Got all of this and some precious clothes for about $25

I didn't take pics of the specialty outfits (mostly john-johns) that I got for Eli.  Next post I will show my work-shower--so sweet of everyone there to show their love for our sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment