You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Beachy...

Well I am big and pregnant and I couldn't think of a better way to spend the weekend than with our friends at the beach! We got invited to go to Perdido Key with our friends, the Carrolls, and stay in their uncle's cabin-for FREE! It was so fabulous…and a great 2 1/2 days on the beach. Here are some pictures of our trip…




































We ate some awesome food.  I even ordered (and loved) crab cakes! The seafood was so fresh and we really enjoyed the atmosphere and our friends.  It was tough to return!…but back to work and reality today!

No comments:

Post a Comment