You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vacation

I have 2 hours and one half day of work until I am officially on vacation!!! I can hardly wait. I am going to Kansas on a girl's trip to visit my cousins and all of their kids. Mom and Kristin and McCade are coming too. It will be McCade's first trip on an airplane and I can't wait to see what that is like.
This has been a stressful week for me. I am trying to learn to listen to my body and rest when I need to, but I am not used to sitting still. I work hard and when I am done with work I want to do something fun.  I have noticed that you don't often see people who are pregnant that aren't very far along unless you work with them or they are in your family. I think the reason why is that they are all in bed asleep.  I want to sleep for the next week without waking up…but somehow I know if I did I would still be tired when I woke up.  I realize there are a lot of changes happening but it is exhausting!  The funny thing is unless I am totally naked I look exactly the same. SO WEIRD that so much is happening inside and barely a clue on the outside!
My verse for the day is "…with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26.  I believe this--He can part the waters. He can calm the storm. He can make the barren woman to keep house and be a mother of children.  I KNOW HE CAN!

1 comment:

  1. It took forever it felt like for me to show too, and it seemed so weird! Especially since I lost weight from being off those awful meds!! It was like the opposite of what was supposed to happen was happening (I'm glad now though!). Be sure to listen to yourself and rest when you need to, gotta take good care of Baby Brogden!! Have fun on your trip, made me nervous to fly, but all was perfectly well, so enjoy yourself and don't stress! :)

    ReplyDelete