You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Foxy Troxies

I just wanted to encourage anyone who knows someone who is battling infertility or who is battling it themselves to go to a blog I follow called "Foxy Troxies."  She is an amazing woman and Christian, has been through an incredible amount of pain and struggles with a happy ending but she continues her blog about infertility and is incredible about sharing truthfully her feelings and thoughts about it all.  She encouraged me to start blogging my feelings and I am so grateful for it. In particular one of her recent blogs titled "The flip of a coin" is so true and the comments under are great too. Some insight into dealing with someone who is grieving the loss of a pregnancy or the inability to conceive.  We never know exactly what to say to someone who is sad but sometimes it helps to know what not to say also! Thanks again Foxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment