You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Baby M

A while ago I mentioned my friends, K and D, who were adopting internationally from Ethiopia and I wanted to just give a quick update on them.  Despite all of the chaos currently happening with adoption in Ethiopia, they were able to meet their precious child today and it was love at first sight, of course.  Their court date there will fall at about 3 AM on Monday morning CST. They appreciate prayers that all will go well and that everything needed for the adoption will somehow find its way into their file. If you are interested, K is a great writer and her stories make me laugh and cry at the same time--see their blog fillingourtinygreenhouse.blogspot.com  If you can go over and give some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment