You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 1 Baby Eli

Well, Eli is here and everything else seems pale in comparison. The Csection went well. I am recovering slowly but thats because I am a busy-body and refuse to slow down.  I am leaning that I need to make us  a priority. I need to rest so I can care for him.  Eli was born 7lb 10oz and 20 1/2 inches long.  H had a bad case of baby acne on Day 2 and 3 but he looks much better now.  My baby is one week old! we have our first doctors appt in the morning!  pictures will be posted soon!

Here are some things we know about Eli:  He loves to nurse..he was born with a great suck reflex! yay!
 He can sleep through a freight train.
I think he already has a great sense of humor, he plays little games and smiles about them to himself.
Broccoli makes him have gas.
He will pee or poop upon removal of diaper!

Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting. Can't wait to see him.
    Enjoy the wonderful blessing God has given you!

    ReplyDelete