You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And another thing...

I forgot to add to my list of pregnancy woes…Boogers.  We have a descriptive form of the word at my house (can you tell I am going to be a mother of a boy---it fits right?)... boogery.  Yes I can use it in a sentence. My nose has been so boogery since I have been pregnant.  I have read in pregnancy books that it is very common to have all types of increased secretions, including nasal secretions due to the increase in blood flow and bodily fluid retentions.  I am thankful that I do not have to blow my nose constantly but picking it is just as bad I'm afraid! It's totally worth it for you, ELI!--Boogers away.

I already got some comments but anyone who wants to add some of their own PLEASE tell your worst or most annoying pregnancy change!

No comments:

Post a Comment