You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

picture post


I wanted to add some pics of what has been going on with us the past few weeks….I think most of them are self explanatory but I might add a few notes.
Burpies that I got from Leslie…I referenced in an earlier post…GOOD NEWS-they were matched with a baby and have already been able to bring him home--they are asking for prayers because he had to be readmitted to the hospital but he is doing well and they hope to be out soon!


The next couple are Baby Elijah at 21 weeks. Everything seems to be going perfectly--all measurements are on schedule and he is growing big and starting to wiggle a lot!




Smoothie from Four Seasons Pool 

Staying hydrated with a virgin beverage --- It was way better than the real version would have been anyway!

Fancy breakfast I had by myself-waffles and fruit with a cinnamon butter and maple syrup! yummy!

a yummy wrap I got by the pool---I really should start a food blog--I think I take more pictures of my food than anything else!--I also had a delicious dessert at a place we went to dinner but I didn't bring my phone with me to that one!



SPOILER ALERT!!!! SNEAK PEEK AT ELIJAH'S ROOM!!!!!



SNEAK PEEK! Wall stripes are visible in the back…I managed to make the bedskirt on my own and found a matching sheet and that little thing on the crib is a tiny elephant that has a pull string that plays music.  I will put up some more pictures soon. I can hardly wait to get the rest of it done! ( my sewing machine had to go to the shop-but as soon as I get it back, I am going to get serious again! )


This is my inspiration room, but I didn't want to concentrate so much on the green, just wanted it as an accent.




Three of the four materials we are using in Elijah's room  (the fourth is the stripe that I used on bedskirt which will also be used as an accent on the other parts of the bedding)
Me and Eli-23 weeks

1 comment: