You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Friday, February 18, 2011

Dinner Station

I just wanted to share with you all that I am planning on making another trip to the Dinner Station to make some meals. I have done one round for myself and we liked almost all of the choices that I prepared.  This time I hope to do two rounds, one for someone else and one for our home.  I am going to try to get my mom to come with me and take pictures while I prepare it and package all of the stuff so you can see how it works and decide if it would be good for your family. I am planning to go on Saturday so hopefully I will be able to post all that along with prices that night.  For me the best thing about it was being able to use all of the spices and ingredients without having to buy them all myself. Also they supply the recipe, the containers, and cooking instructions for each meal.  If you needed to ask your husband to make it you could, it's step-by-step.  Also all of the meals can be frozen and thawed on the day you plan to eat them so you can save them for a time in the future. Finally, you can choose from a size of 3-4 servings or 6-8 servings. Almost all of the casseroles served us two maybe three meals (2 people-me and hubby) and the chicken and pork meals were three portions easy.   If anyone is interested in going with me Saturday morning, let me know I can make sure you get signed up and I think if 5 people go with a group you get an extra side dish!

I ended up having to sign up for Saturday, Feb 26, 10am-12pm. So it will be two weeks before I post about it again. Please message me though if you want to go that day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment