You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best cancelled flight ever

Well our flight out of Shreveport ended up getting canceled because of the massive snow and ice storm hitting the midwest. Needless to say the ski trip was not to be. So we canceled it all and had a "snow day" in Shreveport. Hubby and I took the girls to the groomer (pics to come soon) and then went to a movie. We saw "True Grit" and really liked it---especially with the inside joke about Dick's hatband…I know that has to be dirty but my mom swears it is from the old days…anyway we got some good laughs out of the movie and then had lunch. Hubby took me shopping for any early Valentine's present and then followed it up with some Fruiti Yogo.   If you haven't been you are missing out!  It is awesome, with fresh fruit toppings. Awesome day.
I plan to post some more about our adventures this week over the weekend. I currently have limited internet access so this will have to suffice for now.  Thanks for the continued prayers and concern.  I hope to have more details on my current situation available very soon!  Just know that they are still very necessary and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment