You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

God doesn't make mistakes

There is no such thing as a child that is a mistake…God doesn't have accidents and he doesn't make mistakes.  Every child that is born was intended to be a perfect child of God.  There are women everywhere praying to become mothers and there are babies and children everywhere who are desperate for the love of a mother and father. A friend of mine used to say "every kettle has a lid." I believe that God intends every child he creates to have a mother and father and it breaks my heart that because of our fallen sinful world, that doesn't always happen. Every child is a gift from God. Those who don't so easily become pregnant know this so well. Remember this the next time someone tells you that their child was an accident…God doesn't make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment