You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let them eat cake!!

Thanks to all for the prayers…I passed the glucose test and I can eat as I please…Everything was great including my iron and hemoglobin levels so that means I have actually been doing pretty well with my diet. Weight gain is good still and I am feeling good. The sole exception is a terrible bout of heartburn/indigestion and an internal beating from Eli's kicking last night after eating an especially rich meal at a restaurant. But I am good again this morning!

I noticed something this week---(I love being pregnant) People are really nice to pregnant women.  They open doors, say HI to you, offer to help you carry things, smile and ask about your baby and how you feel.  It's nice---I really want to meet and hold Eli but I love being pregnant-I love this tummy and I actually and starting to feel less bloated and more cute in my little preggo clothes.  I got some new stuff to wear to work and I am really enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment