You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise: you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely…For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made…Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:1-3,13,16

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

16 weeks

Well here we are! We made it to 4 months…I am so happy to be writing this from home. Last week at this time we were in the hospital. Eli began wheezing while my mother was keeping him last Tuesday. His little cold turned into a full blown battle with RSV.  He had to get an IV and breathing treatments. He became too weak to nurse.  It was very difficult to see him in that condition.  We handled it well and somehow he managed to keep a smile for the majority of the time there.  He did let us know LOUD and CLEAR on Thursday morning that he had developed and ear infection.  We are now on antibiotics but have discontinued breathing treatments. He is doing MUCH better!

We started a new bed time last night in hopes of having more time for Neil and I to spend together before our bed time.  He woke up an earlier than usual but overall he slept well and went down easily for me.  On the eve of his 16 week birthday, he rolled over in his bed.  I don't know if he could do it again but he did it once.  I was so proud you would have thought he sang his ABC's.

No comments:

Post a Comment